Wednesday, February 25, 2009



ok, This piece was a COMPLETE experiment.. First of all, I used Orange paper (never done before, only purple, like the piece on the very bottom)and I tried different techniques of cross-hatching... I think I'm getting pretty good at these scenaries.. They look 'Pro-ish'... =] and I actually sold it! yeeeah!! one of my classmates (Alan) mother requested something of my choosing, and since I already had started on this, I thought I'd just finish then sell it.
She requested another one, but this time, it has to do something with kids playing basketball... I'm still brainstorming on how i'll execute it though..

Obviously, not a Ryman Arts Advanced Painting piece, though, I should be doing it.. lol

SOLD

24x18, Orange paper, Pastels

E-mail me Here This is where you can contact me about pricing and any other inquiries.